We are seeking a Campaign Manager. In this role, you will:
- Develop winning shopper acquisition strategies for our eCommerce clients
- Execute campaigns across platforms including Amazon DSP, Google Ads, and Facebook
- Innovate with new capabilities and tools that keep Bold and clients ahead of competitionBold has already invested in a toolkit that will help you to succeed from "Day 1." This includes software that enables our budget management, reporting, bid optimization, data analysis, and A/B testing. We also invest in multiple sources of data to assist with SEO and other research.
Our successful candidate will have ALL of the following attributes:
- Extensive "hands on" experience and record of success with Google Ads - SEM and GDN
- Some experience with at least 2 of the following: Amazon PPC, Amazon DSP, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Promoted Pins
- Analytically-oriented: Able to translate business objectives and data into KPIs, reports, and recommendations
- Clear communicator that loves collaborating with team, clients, and other partners
- Strong ethics and fit with our culture - BOLD thinking, action oriented, sense of humor
Note that you do not need to come in to this position with a Ph D in eCommerce, however you do need good working knowledge of current trends and what's happening in the space overall, especially as it pertains to Walmart and Amazon.com. If you have this foundation, we'll provide the rest.
In addition to salary, an attractive benefits package will be offered with this position. This role will require 10% travel or less.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Bold Retail is a Veteran-Owned Business and proud to be based right here in Northwest Arkansas!